We here at FRESHFARM Markets want to hear from you, which is why we are happy to announce our new shopper survey. As one of the largest organizers of farmers markets in our region, your opinion and experience is very important to us. We plan to take the results of this survey and use them to evaluate our farmers market operations and services, as well as our various programs. The survey takes approximately 10 minutes to complete and your participation is completely voluntary. All participants who finish the survey will be entered in a drawing where we will select 12 winners to receive $100 in FRESHFARM Market tokens. You can spend the tokens on anything at any of our 13 farmers markets and the tokens to do not expire.
- From the Fieldabout our farmers and farms
- In the Kitchenrecipes, chef stories, local restaurant news, and how do I use turnips?
- At Marketupcoming market events and news
- Mark Your Calendarhappenings in the local food scene
- Beyond the Fieldnews about our FoodPrints, Gleaning and Double Dollars programs
- Words to Eat Bywords from our community, plus editorials and local-food news
- Music at Market
- From the Field
Have a question for our staff, farmers
or chefs? We'd love to hear from you at:
Updated by the FRESHFARM Markets staff on a regular basis, FRESH Picked gives you a ‘behind the scenes’ look at our markets, programs, farmers and producers and more. Communications Director Danielle Tergis is the editor.